Poinsettia Plant Care Tips
Following our poinsettia plant care instructions help keep your plants healthy and thriving all season.
The only way to keep a poinsettia healthy is to make sure it is strong from the beginning.
At Johnson Brothers Greenhouses, we make sure your plants get off to a great start by growing them in-house each year.
See some of our famous poinsettias here.
Come see the largest retail display of Poinsettias south of Portland, exclusively at Johnson Brothers Greenhouses!
What's New For 2011...
We've already started selling our wonderous Poinsettias. The tables are full, come out and enjoy the show! Expect the colors of the season to
peak starting around Thanksgiving.
Why buy Poinsettias from Johnson Brothers?
- They're GROWN RIGHT HERE!
- Our name is our livelihood, we only offer the biggest, healthiest and the best-looking Poinsettias
- We grade our Poinsettias (from Premium to Economy), allowing for more choices & making them more affordable
- Over 18,000 grown this year, with 35 different varieties
- No sitting on cool trucks causing yellowing leaves
- No bruised flowers from being packed together tightly on racks
- Plants are only sleeved once, by your request to minimize damage and overwatering
Poinsettias do require a bit of extra care, but we make it easy! Click here to print out a Care Sheet from the experts!